Christmas Events 2016
November 19 & 20
The holiday season starts this weekend:
- Visit with Santa’s reindeer-in-training.
- Shop for gifts at the Collingwood Christmas Market from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and noon to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Sip on some mulled wine. Enjoy this holiday tradition on the patio at the Tremont Café in the very heart of the Collingwood Christmas Market.
- View live Nutcracker dancers in storefronts along Hurontario Street from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Enjoy kids activities on Simcoe Street. Bring your kids to the Library for free ornament making from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sip on apple cider around a crackling fire.
- Cheer on the Santa Claus Parade. At 5:00 p.m. – the anticipation will begin as the annual Santa Claus parade makes it way north along Hurontario Street from Hume to First Street.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony to celebrate the beginning of the Christmas season in Downtown Collingwood.
- Fireworks following the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- On Sunday, settle in at Simcoe Street Theatre and enjoy Michael Bell sings a Bublé Christmas. The Michael Bell Quartet performs on Sunday November 20, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. Don’t forget to shop the Christmas Market happening right next door from noon to 4:00 p.m.